If you need help logging in to your account, follow the steps below (or skip down to see instructions for logging in through Facebook).
- To log into your Thumbtack account, go to Thumbtack's login page here.
- In the blank field under 'Email,' enter the email address you used to sign up with Thumbtack.
- Then, under the blank field under 'Password,' enter the password you used to sign up with Thumbtack.
- Next, click on the blue Log In button.
Log in through Facebook
- Click on the Facebook Connect button. Note: make sure someone else is not already logged into Facebook on the computer you are using.
- After clicking on this button, a screen pop up that prompts you to enter your Facebook login information. Enter your information and click Log In.
Note: If you're already signed into Facebook on the computer you're using, once you hit the "Facebook Connect" button, the new log in screen will not appear; you'll be signed into Thumbtack automatically.
Do you have additional questions about logging into your account? Call us at 800-343-1710..